Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Bad Moment ,,,,,,,,, The Window had slid down during the Night



I woke up early and I could hear the bee sounds much louder than before ,,,, Then I looked across to the back loft and to my horror I could see that the Window had slid down about a Foot and a Fair amount of bees had gotten in ,,, I grabbed some incent sticks ,,, lit them ,,, and using the smoke as protection ( I was stupidly still in my undies ) ,,,, I went over and Pushed the window up ever so slowly ,,,,,, What a bloody relief when that was locked again ,,,, After awhile I unbolted the rest of the nuts and pushed the Shutter off and down went most of the nest with it .,,,,,, From then on it was just a case of insect spray with soapy water and the Room heater to make the wax melt ,,,,, They moved on  .....After I cleaned off all the bees wax I sprayed a surface insect spray all over the shutters and window .

No comments: