Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spring Time at Birdhaven



On my last visit to" Birdhaven" on Comerong Island which is a 2 1/2 hour drive south of Sydney Spring had just started and the native orchids were in bloom and were most abundent on the walk down to Duck Creek through Moon Girls Fairy Glen ,,, see the Photos I have posted up .
I also did a walk down to the beach for sunrise and got a nice shot of the waves falling on the beach with a great cloud formation and orange sun framing them . Later when the tide was up high I also shot some close ups of shells and small things on the sand bubbling with water after the wave had receded ,,,,, small things that you tend to over look unless you take the time and stop and observe . See the shot I speak of here in later post , due to me not knowing how to put photos up the first try

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks Good Gribs